Splunk SIEM Operations Training
Beginner • Advanced
Splunk SIEM Operations Training is an exceptional live training program that has been designed to validate and enhance knowledge of Splunk secure administration. The program is aimed at demonstrating proficiency with Splunk’s universal machine data platform, covering everything from the roles and responsibilities of SOC analyst L1 and L2 to the bits and bytes of the platform.
This training is vendor-neutral and offers a range of certifications that cater to entry-level to expert candidates. By becoming Splunk certified, candidates can open new doors for career growth and professional development.
The Splunk SIEM Operations Training program is an excellent choice for those looking to become a proficient SIEM analyst. Participants will learn about various aspects of the platform, such as configuration, user management, administration, log management, and real-time alerting of anomalies.
The mid-section of the training program delves deeper into more advanced concepts, such as setting up a cluster, data ingestion from multiple sources, and working with Splunk knowledge objects. Participants will learn to create and manage Splunk alerts, power use reports, and core visualizations while building Splunk dashboards using real-life industrial use-cases.
Overall, the Splunk SIEM Operation Training program is an excellent investment for anyone looking to gain knowledge and enhance their skills in Splunk secure administration. With a focus on hands-on experience and practical applications, this training program will help participants take their careers to new heights.
What You’ll Learn
- Splunk Architechure and Implementation
- Log Parsing and Data Correlation
- Splunk Bucket Management and Roles
- Splunk Processing Language For Defenders
- Advance Enterprise Search Capabilities
- Visualization , Transactions , Format and time Charts
- Vulnerability management and Threat Hunting with Splunk
Managed Detections and SOC foundations
- Splunk architecture for administration
- Future of data analysis and monitoring principals , .
- Garner’s magic quadrant,
- Basics of machine data, baselining of logs with a correlation of logs and events.
- Splunk configuration files and configuring the file structure
- Installation of Splunk in various environments with hands on practicals.
- Detailed Splunk administration roles, access control roles of various groups , and power use responsibilities
Splunk SIEM Administration
- Various indexes and detailed discussion on Hot, Cold, Warm, and Frozen bucket management will be covered in detail.
- This module is focused on detailed Splunk enterprise search, field operators, side search bar, result field, transforming commands, Splunk chat commands, and much more discussed in depth
- Detailed commands and usage of Splunk processing languages will be covered in detail.
- Detailed enterprise reports, designing alerts, and visualization of various dashboards with different use cases will be covered in detail.
Splunk SIEM for Blue Teaming Operations
- Explore data structure requirements
- Explore visualization types
- Create and format charts and timecharts
- Identify transactions
- Group events using fields
- Group events using fields and time
- Search with transactions
- Report on transactions
- Determine when to use transactions vs. stats
- Detailed enterprise security implementations , vulnerability management, various live use cases, hunting the anomalies with Splunk will be discussed in depth.
Who Can Apply For The Splunk SIEM Operations Training ?
- Individuals possessing a bachelor’s degree and exhibiting a keen interest in acquiring advanced proficiencies in Splunk SIEM learning.
- Professionals aspiring for career advancement within SOC profiles.
- Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline who seek to transition into SIEM Operations.
- IT Managers with the goal of enhancing their expertise in SOC technical tactics through upskilling.
- Members of the SOC team dedicated to elevating and enriching their current skill set.
Training Delivery Details
On-Demand Live Training
Join virtual Codefensive training experience, right from the comfort of your own home! Our industry-leading instructors will deliver interactive courses via live stream, giving you the ultimate in cybersecurity education. Following each class, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a keynote from top industry professionals. Choose the ultimate in cybersecurity education and join us today!
Basics of Computer Networks
Basics of Cyber Security
Ready to Get Started?
Book an free consultation and Join the right training for you .